Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

TK: I'm going to take a shot and start DPJ in my flex because Baker clearly likes him and they actually have really good chemistry

Browns offense: 4 targets to DPJ, 0 completions

Tbh that’s your fault. BB is clearly going to take him away since the Browns are missing 4 of their 5 RB. Throw in Baker playing with a shoulder brace, the cold weather, missing practice with an undisclosed foot injury, etc. and I’m not sure what exactly you were expecting. :) 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Someone is going to...and I'm sure it will be the Browns. But that organization isn't run by stooges any more...I think that they may find a contract structure that at least works for now so they don't force themselves into a situation where they have to have a worse QB than Baker because they cut ties with him without a plan. 

Mac Jones is the exact example of why you don't pay the 15-20M QB a contract of 35M

Not that Mac Joneses grow on trees, but you can get someone in the mid/late 1st who can do the job if you build a competent offense around him. I think Baker is what Baker is, and I don't think its as valuable as someone who is just consistently good enough.

It's certainly not worth the 20+ Mil premium and locked in contract