WEEK 10: 5-4 Denver Broncos vs 3-6 Philly Eagles - Sunday November 14th @ 2:25pm MST

Dbrog24

1 minute ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Probably should get the ball to the (statistically) hardest RB in the NFL to tackle on 4th and 1.

I've never seen a RB fumble at more inopportune moments consistently than Melvin Gordon.

Huh, what an amazing concept. Who'd a thought?😉

7 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

QB's get taught not to make tackles on INT/fumble returns, for obvious reasons. So many injuries occur on that play.

That said ... It's not a good look that your instincts don't kick in to make a play for your team in a tight game there.

When it’s a 185 lbs corner and the game’s on the line (in a playoff race!), you’ve gotta make the effort. Full stop. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

12am local time - first game I am switching off early this season.

A lot of things to moan about, but that Gordon fumble is just not acceptable. Pathetic.

Tell me if you’ve heard this one before: the two biggest plays in a Broncos loss were a special teams blunder and a Melvin Gordon fumble.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

When it’s a 185 lbs corner and the game’s on the line (in a playoff race!), you’ve gotta make the effort. Full stop. 

You’re 10000000% correct. And this has nothing to do with Lock. It’s about Teddy, who has checked out, who is who we thought he was and, as you point out, just proved himself to to EVERYONE to be nothing more than a quitter. It’s the hand-picked guy of Paton, Fangio and Shurmur and that says as much about them as it does about Teddy. 

20 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

QB's get taught not to make tackles on INT/fumble returns, for obvious reasons. So many injuries occur on that play.

That said ... It's not a good look that your instincts don't kick in to make a play for your team in a tight game there.

See if we had an actual good QB worth protecting, then I’d understand that. But frankly I couldn’t give a **** if this journeyman gets injured on a fumble return.