Better WR: Larry Fitzgerald or Antonio Brown

mdonnelly21

Better WR: Larry Fitzgerald or Antonio Brown   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Better WR: Larry Fitzgerald or Antonio Brown

• AB
    • Larry Fitzgerald

3 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

her and Rosario Dawson have been my favorites forever... both are just beautiful women. 

DUDE! Rosario Dawson is amazing! She's on a new Hulu show, DopeSick (great show on it's own) but she's a DEA agent, she does sexy tough so well, oh MAN...

Both of these players are very talented from a physical standpoint.  Overall, though, I'd take Larry Fitzgerald every single time.  The buffoonery quotient with AB is so high that I take a lot of points away from him because of it.  Fitz has been of exemplary character throughout his entire career.  There is not much more you can ask for of any player than what the Cardinals got out of Larry Fitzgerald.  He is one of the best ever, IMO.

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Is there something wrong with backing up your opinion?

No, but there’s something interesting about saying a thread’s a waste of time, that the topic is flat out stupid, and then disregarding the OP to change it the way he wants it. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 9:34 PM, Bullet Club said:
On 11/14/2021 at 7:37 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Larry is winning this poll because he's more liked lol.

100%. Which is also a shame based on the nonsense that was posted for a few pages.

It's a tie game! I voted AB...

The World GIF

• Like 2

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32662241/antonio-brown-obtained-fake-covid-19-vaccination-card-former-chef-alleges

Another marvelous tail on the one and only Antonio Brown.  If he keeps this up few will even recall he played football and just remember him for the stupid **** he does instead.  

What a player he was?  No instead what a player he could have been but honestly blew it at the end, could have been remember as one of the best to ever play the position but with how he has ended his career, yeah no on that one.  

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 8:43 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Was that the year he went literally mental? 

Larry's not going mental game way stronger than browns?

The year he put up 101/1533/9 in 13.25 games. Where he missed the last 3 games of the regular season and came back and put up 7/132/2 on an elite passing defense in his lone post-season game.