When was the last time the NFL MVP race was this wide open?

CP3MVP

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/21/aaron-rodgers-takes-over-at-mvp-favorite/

Tommy’s bad Sunday night was very good for Aaron Rodgers.

The updated MVP odds posted at PointsBet show that the Packers quarterback has surged into the pole position, with odds of +110. Tom Brady, the Tampa Bay quarterback, has slipped from -170 after Week 14 to +250.

Edited by notthatbluestuff

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Is this thing going down to the wire? 

I actually think this very close race has turned into a very obvious race

At this point, its Aaron Rodgers unless he has an absolute tanker of a game here at the end

Even if the Packers clinch the 1 seed next week and sit him week 18 (where Rodgers plays 15 and Bray plays 17), its still Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I actually think this very close race has turned into a very obvious race

At this point, its Aaron Rodgers unless he has an absolute tanker of a game here at the end

Even if the Packers clinch the 1 seed next week and sit him week 18 (where Rodgers plays 15 and Bray plays 17), its still Rodgers

Good call, and he's playing a division rival on SNF - if you buy into the idea that players with more visibility and attention have an advantage in these kinds of things. 

Jamarr Chase would get my MVP vote 

What hes done as a rookie has been unbelievable. Him and Burrow have brought an excitement to the league instantly that we haven't seen in a long time. 

He and Burrow connection just got them to the playoffs for the first time in years. As a rookie. 

Chase

Rodgers

Taylor