MNf: Rams vs 49ers

Malfatron

predicted winner and favorite pie  

25 members have voted

1. 1. predicted winner and favorite pie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2021 at 01:41 AM

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You take the pts in this game. Esp since 49ers get the ball at half. And to be honest I don't think this dominant run game is going to last in the 2nd either.

yep, dont leave points on the table for a team who needs 15 play drives or a pick 6 to score

baby steps

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You take the pts in this game. Esp since 49ers get the ball at half. And to be honest I don't think this dominant run game is going to last in the 2nd either.

This actually amuses me kind of because thinking of this run game as "dominant" when we've had one rush over 10 yards is kind of funny. 

But I agree...probably going to have to throw a little more at some point, but I'd pay to have Lance come out for the second half and do a drive of nothing but PA boots, traps and pitches 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This actually amuses me kind of because thinking of this run game as "dominant" when we've had one rush over 10 yards is kind of funny. 

But I agree...probably going to have to throw a little more at some point, but I'd pay to have Lance come out for the second half and do a drive of nothing but PA boots, traps and pitches 

death by paper cuts really infuriates a team full of stars

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

Poor wording. What I meant was the 49ers relying the run game and 8 minute drives are not usually sustainable.

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Well, they don't need it to last if the terrible coverage lasts.

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Poor wording. What I meant was the 49ers relying the run game and 8 minute drives are not usually sustainable.

Agreed. You have to be perfect and I don't think you can be. A lot of times the penalties they had on the last drive would have killed that sort of drive. 

• Like 1