MNf: Rams vs 49ers

Malfatron

predicted winner and favorite pie  

25 members have voted

1. 1. predicted winner and favorite pie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2021 at 01:41 AM

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ransey was the only brightish spot for the rams this game tbh

No doubt but he would of been better served following Deebo all night instead of SF #2,3 and 4 WR's.

Maybe the Rams DC is the idiot who made that call, God knows as a Eagles fan we know what incompetence at DC looks like. I Just believe there's a specific reason behind  that decision, that's all.

Deebo is a beast, not the typical #1 WR he'd follow IMO.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

No doubt but he would of been better served following Deebo all night instead of SF #2,3 and 4 WR's.

Maybe the Rams DC is the idiot who made that call, God knows as a Eagles fan we know what incompetence at DC looks like. I Just believe there's a specific reason behind  that decision, that's all.

Deebo is a beast, not the typical #1 WR he'd follow IMO.

i mean, the way the rams defense called the game, this isnt the primary concern

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's not how alot of defenses are designed anymore. Alot of defenses (if not most) keep their CBs on the same side regardless of opponent. Offenses have become too creative and versatile to just expect a Sanders-like-CB to shadow a Moss-like-WR on every play. Especially in todays game with the rules favored for the offense and DPI being called on damn near every wrong look.  It happens at times, but it's not common.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i mean, the way the rams defense called the game, this isnt the primary concern

Disagree. You put Ramsey on Deebo regardless of outcome, maybe as a Defense you could commit more players to stopping the run? At worst, limit Deebo from going for 150 and 2 Tuddies.