Week 11 GDT: Texans @ Titans

TitanLegend

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I just refuse to think Dillon Radunz is worse than this. 

Well now that I think about it, Radunz vs Joe Tryon in that preseason game may make me reconsider that thought.

I think we could have just put Swaim or Pruitt at LT and they'd have managed better than Hart.

One of the worst games I've ever watched from an o-lineman. Type of performance that'd make you long for the days of Will Svitek and Jamon Meredith if you had to watch it each week.

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The way Saffold has been playing we could see Radunz as LG next season 

What we do with our OL is going to be one more interesting things to watch next offseason. Ben Jones contract is up. Safford could be a cap casualty. Outside chance that the same could be said for Lewan(highly doubtful imo but you never know). Nate Davis hasn’t been good this season, so who knows about his spot. Quessenberry is also set to be a free agent. A lot of questions and unknowns about how the OL shakes up.

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

https://broadwaysportsmedia.com/all-22-review-evaluating-a-post-henry-offense/

pretty much confirms what i've been thinking, which is that OL is the biggest concern for this team right now. really frustrating regression. hopefully they can start to right the ship vs houston.

Yup. The line has been bad all year, but obviously Derrick is special and Tannehill is good enough to overcome it. With a mere mortal at running back, they have to be better in order to give Tannehill a chance. Just have to.

And obviously our skill position players can’t drop passes like they have the last two weeks.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Feels like Long and Dupree are out for sure. Probably Davis too. McNichols and Jenkins are real question marks.

We should be okay with that. I’m basically done with Davis anyways. The line looks so much better when Brewer is in there. Davis doesn’t look terrible overall, but he has at least one play a game where he looks like a high school guard trying to block Jeff Simmons. 

13 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Long, Davis, and Dupree are definitely out. 2nd concussion for Davis in 3 weeks and hasn’t practiced all week. Jenkins practiced Wednesday but missed the past 2 days. Brown is most likely a rest day like normal. I really hope they don’t take this game lightly and decide to rest a lot of guys. 

Yeah, need to keep the pedal down. Most important thing we can do the rest of the way is win the games we’re supposed to win.