Week 11 GDT: The Eagles vs Saints: Will the Plant Man Ever Win at Home?????

EaglesPeteC

Look, love the way they’re playing. 

I still don’t believe Hurts is a starting QB in this league. But at least we’re calling to his strengths now. This type of football I can watch. I can’t be overly excited about it but I won’t openly complain about it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Look, love the way they’re playing. 

I still don’t believe Hurts is a starting QB in this league. But at least we’re calling to his strengths now. This type of football I can watch. I can’t be overly excited about it but I won’t openly complain about it. 

This

Say what you want about Hurts as a passer. He "Right now" is playing like Rookie Cam and Rookie Lamar. 

His mobility on the ground is absolutely a weapon DC have to game plan for. We just need a offseaaon adjustment to his mechanics ala Josh Allen from 2 seasons ago to occur as well.

Absolutely no reason to draft a Rookie QB with any of our top picks. Build around him for at least the 2022 season and see where he's at by then.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Say what you want about Hurts as a passer. He "Right now" is playing like Rookie Cam and Rookie Lamar. 

His mobility on the ground is absolutely a weapon DC have to game plan for. We just need a offseaaon adjustment to his mechanics ala Josh Allen from 2 seasons ago to occur as well.

Absolutely no reason to draft a Rookie QB with any of our top picks. Build around him for at least the 2022 season and see where he's at by then.

If he continues (coaching continues) to play this way, absolutely no reason to reach on a B- QB prospect next year. Build the defense with those picks, FA WR, beg Kelce to play 10 more years, profit.