Week 11 GDT: The Eagles vs Saints: Will the Plant Man Ever Win at Home?????

EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Does anyone else hate the Saints?

I can’t think of an organization I dislike more outside the division. And honestly I’m mostly amused by the division most of the time.

I hate them for sure, I really do. 

Since everyone seem to have forgotten they are a bottom organization that has been historically bad but the Brees era changed that and ended up winning a Super Bowl before us. Then you factor Sean Payton who is one of the most unlikeable coaches in the league, then after our Super Bowl they had a time when they were taking shot at the Eagles calling us frauds and whatnot. To top it, they seem to have a knack of having unlikeable players even now with Brees gone, they still have Michael "Don't call me slant boy" Thomas and Chauncey Gardner Johnson. 

Anyways, yeah I hate them too.

Edited by Broadway Joe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I can’t think of an organization I dislike more outside the division. And honestly I’m mostly amused by the division most of the time.

We’ve seen them 3 times in recent memory in the playoffs and we lost every time. The reason for the hate. Payton is also a major JO. 

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

vikings and saints for sure and any team with jadaveon clowney on it.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:29 AM, Kiltman said:

Should've beaten them in 2018. Freakin' Alshon

Edited by RBreezy

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How can you hate the Vikings? Everyone from the Midwest is are the literal nicest people in the universe. This is science 

He doesn't hate the Vikings at all, he just hates the 4 Vikings fan posters on this site that said Philly was a dirtbag city.

38 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How can you hate the Vikings? Everyone from the Midwest is are the literal nicest people in the universe. This is science 

They’re just better at hiding their negativity than us, but yeah Vikings were always cursed brethren and we always seem to get the better of them. It’s like hating the Bills, like I feel bad for them a lot of the time.

Its one thing to always suck like the Jets and Browns, it’s another to have a pretty good history and it just never go your way.

I guess that’s the similarity the Saints and Seahawks both have; they both were garbage tier teams most their existence, finally found success the last 15ish years and have been unbearably cocky about it. And they always seem to beat us in big games.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

They can’t think that. They are bred from the womb to be biologically nicer than everyone 

they thought that and more after the dooshy Philly locals threw full beers at visiting Vikings fans (men, women, and children) walking into the stadium before we smashed them on our way to a SB.