Uniforms

beats2rock

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

tumblr_po0g5nXf591xhgub9o1_400.gifv

Is grey that far off from silver to make it different?

The Cowboys is such a classic look I don't think anyone would want to change it. Plus they don't over do it because they have blue jerseys and silver helmets and the pants are a lighter blue/silver and they rarely wear their home jerseys anyway. The Seahawks unis are bad. That's just my opinion you may disagree.

1 minute ago, beats2rock said:

The Cowboys is such a classic look I don't think anyone would want to change it. Plus they don't over do it because they have blue jerseys and silver helmets and the pants are a lighter blue/silver and they rarely wear their home jerseys anyway. The Seahawks unis are bad. That's just my opinion you may disagree.

Technically the whites are our home jersey. We only wear the blues when other teams make us. But the throwbacks, imo, are the best jerseys in the NFL. 

USATSI_6793820.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

With the new helmet rules, we should get these back for Thanksgiving this year. 

• Like 1

Not exactly the point of the topic but best uniforms in the league are Raiders, Packers, Bills, Steelers, and Chargers blue. 

I do like some of the new uniforms though. Seahawks (home and away), Bengals (home black), Titans (home), Dolphins (home and away), are all pretty solid. 

Jets new ones are ugly and have not grown on me at all. Cardinals black version is ugly too, and I usually like black unis. 

Bucs jersey before this one probably wins worst jersey of all time. 

Saints alternate away gold number jersey might be the best in the league. Or is that their standard away now?

On 11/22/2021 at 5:45 AM, Chops013 said:

Basically every uniform that Nike has rebooted has been awful.

Homegrown designs have been light years better than anything they can come up with.

I swear they just need to do a contest-- If your design gets picked you win a prize and that's it. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Technically the whites are our home jersey. We only wear the blues when other teams make us. But the throwbacks, imo, are the best jerseys in the NFL. 

USATSI_6793820.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

With the new helmet rules, we should get these back for Thanksgiving this year. 

These are pretty sick. Great jersey/helmet blend. 

Edited by BayRaider

8 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

The Broncos need a total re-boot. That uni was originally made in 97 because Bowlen was looking at other cities if Empower Field wasn't built (that's why the D was replaced with the Cyberhorse).

I say make our color rush unis our permanent ones. Then change the helmet to powder blue.

13 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

The Broncos need a total re-boot. That uni was originally made in 97 because Bowlen was looking at other cities if Empower Field wasn't built (that's why the D was replaced with the Cyberhorse).

I loved their old unis. These should be there permanent jerseys imo.  

denver-broncos-throwback-uniform.jpg?w=6

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 8:59 PM, Dome said:

I really appreciated this. Got a hearty chuckle out of it.

Saints colors don't need to change, like you said they're untouchable.. but there is a big push for them to adopt their white color rush uniforms as their home uniform. Not sure how serious that is/was.

Also, I believe teams will be allowed to start using a alternative helmet next year IIRC? The Saints need a black helmet badly for when they're in their all black unis. 

That Saints white color rush should definitely be their home unis. 

Also, I'm not a huge fan of the Falcons re-brand. I wish they went with red helmets.