Week 12: Eagles vs Giants Round 1- The Long Journey to the Middle

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Throwing out everything you did well for like a month sure was an ballsy gameplan

Even last week did not look good. He didn't make those key mistakes that he's been making today, but it was still very concerning to me.

Today we're seeing what happens when Jalen tries to break out of his comfort zone.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am so mad at myself for letting this Eagles team give me hope. We are as bad as we thought we were, with one of the bleakest futures in the NFL due to no QB clarity and an aging roster. 

les bowen on twitter said this teams ceiling was 8 wins on twitter like two days ago. How right he was to say that.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Throwing out everything you did well for like a month sure was an ballsy gameplan

Reality is we aren’t running the ball well enough today to just keep doing it, and we have a ton of penalties putting us behind the sticks so we have to throw. This was bound to happen eventually. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am so mad at myself for letting this Eagles team give me hope. We are as bad as we thought we were, with one of the bleakest futures in the NFL due to no QB clarity and an aging roster. 

I look at every Eagles game like my HS trigonometry tests. I'm hoping for a C+, but expecting a D.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Reality is we aren’t running the ball well enough today to just keep doing it, and we have a ton of penalties putting us behind the sticks so we have to throw. This was bound to happen eventually. 

on RBs alone, 13 carries for 80 yards. And some that are called back with even longer runs? 

We're running well enough aside from when the unnecessary penalties called it back.

I hate to say it, but this game is entirely on Jalen Hurts arm right now.