The factory of sadness is on the road @ Baltimore GDT Week 12.

Kiwibrown

Who wins the North  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who wins the north

2. 2. How do we win the game

• Baker throws for 400 yards
    • Chubb runs for 200 yards and 4 tds
    • defense makes plays
    • Lamar keeps making water dukes
    • all of the above
    • horny gives Lamar a love infection
    • Kiwi
  3. 3. Browns At Baltimore who ya got

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Oh jeez just checking in here haha 

I see both sides… Baker has not progressed like I hoped this year and some of it is clearly due to injuries and some of it is clearly just his lack of development as a quarterback and overall maturation. It remains to be seen for me if he has maxed out his abilities. With that said I can’t overlook that he is playing with injuries. All that said, if he is going to be out there, he is expected to perform. If he’s playing, he shouldn’t be disgruntled with the fans, he should take his lumps and talk about how he knows he needs to play better, etc.  I have long stated that I think the most obvious choice is that he plays out year five, given the lack of obvious upgrades and what we’ve seen from him. I understand both perspectives, it pisses me off that we are in this position. I feel like Obi Wan with Annakin rn … but have not 100% given up hope. 

tldr mwil and Thomas need to hug it out they’re both right.

I personally feel Baker isn’t playing good because of injuries. It’s like extremely obvious to me. He was great for most of last year and really good this year until when? That stupid tackle he made and jacked his shoulder. Honestly I’m a bit pissed Stefanski didn’t sit him down last Sunday. He was clearly not right, most of his throws were straight arm throws. He wasn’t using his base at all. 
Baker is an accurate qb and has always been an accurate qb. Something is obviously wrong. 

56 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I just know we're going to get spanked tomorrow. Really wish this game wasn't on primetime.

I’m not sure. Emotionally I feel we’ll get killed. Logically I feel we’ll get killed. So far I hate this year. 😂

And yeah I wish it wasn’t a national game. Too many eyes 👀 

27 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m not sure. Emotionally I feel we’ll get killed. Logically I feel we’ll get killed. So far I hate this year. 😂

And yeah I wish it wasn’t a national game. Too many eyes 👀 

Just remember this team lost to the dolphins.

Just go watch that game.