Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

What's going on with Denver right now?!

Teddy is injured. And they lost their OL. If we can actually get something going offensively in the 2nd half like we’re capable of then we got a chance. Assuming that the defense holds up somehow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Only overall coaches I have over Saban in the last 20 years are definitely Belichik and Carroll. Fwiw 

I'd say Belly is the only one ahead of Saban. Maybe an argument for Andy Reid, but that's it. I'd definitively put Saban over Carroll, simply because he should have done more with a franchise QB and an LOB defense built to slow down spread style offenses.

Had Marshawn gotten the ball at the goal line, it's very possible I'd have Carroll up higher.

Just now, ET80 said:

I'd say Belly is the only one ahead of Saban. Maybe an argument for Andy Reid, but that's it. I'd definitively put Saban over Carroll, simply because he should have done more with a franchise QB and an LOB defense built to slow down spread style offenses.

Had Marshawn gotten the ball at the goal line, it's very possible I'd have Carroll up higher.

I think you are being a little hard on Carroll, ET. Seattle has had only two losing seasons since he took over. That is hard to do. 

6 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Teddy is injured. And they lost their OL. If we can actually get something going offensively in the 2nd half like we’re capable of then we got a chance. Assuming that the defense holds up somehow.

I was talking about that 30 seconds drive....  2 runs, then a short pass, then a spike, then another short pass.... such a weird play selection. Like they were in 2 minds.