Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Is it that, or are they playing a very skittish Titans team with significant injuries to account for?

I sincerely don't know right now.

I think the Pats will probably beat any bad team, and any team that isn't really on the top of their game. I'm not sure they have the talent to hold up against a more talented football team that is on top of their game, though. I don't see them making it through a full playoff run.

• Like 3

Just now, iknowcool said:

I gotta admit

I was so wrong about Jaylen Waddle

Dude is a stud.  

I had him above Smith but below Chase in my draft rankings, but i never would have traded back up for him the way the Dolphins did, I will admit. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Is it that, or are they playing a very skittish Titans team with significant injuries to account for?

I sincerely don't know right now.

A little of both maybe, but their last 5 haven't all been nothing burgers. And when they have played bad teams, they have beaten them handedly, which is what you want to see. On the surface, beating the Falcons isn't that impressive. Shutting them out and the game never really being a game is. The Chargers win is still a quality win, and the clinic they put on the Browns, who are a fine team, is again impressive if for no other reason than in how bad they beat them down.