SNF: Browns @ Ravens

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

1-37 now. Absolutely crazy how well the defense played tonight. Lamar was absolute garbage.

So, uh, about that Coach of the Year thing where a tremendously injured team just keeps on winning...?

They didn’t just win either, they covered. Heroic performance from the D + Tucker to overcome 4 INTs. Salute!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Feel like the Browns easily have one of the least talented/ uninspiring receiving corps in the entire league. They might in fact be the worst. Meanwhile Baker has no time to throw, either. Can’t pin Cleveland’s lack of success on him when he has absolutely nothing to work with. 

Come to the Browns forum. 50% of the posters 100% blame Baker.

• Like 1

Can we now talk about how ridiculous it is that the Browns have literally 3 weeks to do nothing but prepare to play the Ravens while the Ravens have to go to Pittsburgh next weekend. These matchups aren't the AFC North deciders like people thought at the start of the season with the Browns struggles and the Ravens... doing whatever it is they are doing. However, in my biased opinion, the is the biggest scheduling nonsense I have ever seen.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Can we now talk about how ridiculous it is that the Browns have literally 3 weeks to do nothing but prepare to play the Ravens while the Ravens have to go to Pittsburgh next weekend. These matchups aren't the AFC North deciders like people thought at the start of the season with the Browns struggles and the Ravens... doing whatever it is they are doing. However, in my biased opinion, the is the biggest scheduling nonsense I have ever seen.

It’s total BS but man it would be hilarious if The Ravens beat them again in their own stadium when we’re the only team they’ve had to think about for almost a month 

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have the Browns WR always been this bad? Baker needs some actual weapons, badly.

Landry has had a down year, but he's also been injured. He had to be schemed open to make any plays today, though. Good chance he's gone next year unless he takes a big pay cut.

DPJ has shown flashes, but was bad today. Either makes a great play or no play at all.

Schwartz is injured but he's basically a speedster who doesn't offer much else at this point.

Higgins is a solid #4/5 receiver who's good at finding soft spots in zone coverage but never beats man coverage.

At TE, we have a very athletic Njoku who is capable of making some crazy good plays but has issues with drops. Hooper is an overpaid blocking TE because he lacks the athleticism to make any big plays but doesn't have the hands to make many contested catches. Bryant is a solid backup TE but is too slow to make many big plays.

So, yeah... not good. And there were people on this forum who used the example of Baker having so many good weapons as an excuse to bash him.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

Landry has had a down year, but he's also been injured. He had to be schemed open to make any plays today, though. Good chance he's gone next year unless he takes a big pay cut.

DPJ has shown flashes, but was bad today. Either makes a great play or no play at all.

Schwartz is injured but he's basically a speedster who doesn't offer much else at this point.

Higgins is a solid #4/5 receiver who's good at finding soft spots in zone coverage but never beats man coverage.

At TE, we have a very athletic Njoku who is capable of making some crazy good plays but has issues with drops. Hooper is an overpaid blocking TE because he lacks the athleticism to make any big plays but doesn't have the hands to make many contested catches. Bryant is a solid backup TE but is too slow to make many big plays.

So, yeah... not good. And there were people on this forum who used the example of Baker having so many good weapons as an excuse to bash him.

Baker is getting the post super bowl Flacco treatment now. Put a QB in a run heavy team with no receivers and all the fantasy geeks come out of the wetworks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Trust me, Browns fans aren't thrilled that we had to wait until week 13 for our bye week.

33 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

First time in NFL history that’s happened.

It’s definitely very rare. Only happened about 50 times since the merger, and only about a dozen since 2000. Never since 2013 until tonight, though, which I guess speaks to how much the game has changed. 

9 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Don’t worry man.

We still have Baker Mayfield as our QB, you’re fine.