Week 12 MNF Seattle @ Washington GDT

Broncofan

MNF & Russ in 2022  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

2. 2. Where does Russell WIlson play in 2022?

• Seattle
    • Denver (pllllllease)
    • WFT (irony!)
    • Carolina
    • Pittsburgh
    • New York Giants (I'm just getting random now)
    • Other
  3. 3. Will Pete Carroll be coaching the Seahawks in 2022?

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

So, realistically, if you're Seattle, what do you gain from playing Russel Wilson the remainder of the year. Like, you're scoring 9 and losing to Washington. You're likely about to be 3-8. What's the point, really?

What's the alternative? Gino Smith? I'd say hard pass, lol

Hard to imagine Seattle's Offense is THIS bad with Russell Wilson. I'm a huge Russell Wilson guy, but Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, etc never let their offense look like this regardless of talent. Only comparison is Tom Brady 2019, but Wilson does have a lot of talent unlike 2019 Tom. It's extremely peculiar. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

So, realistically, if you're Seattle, what do you gain from playing Russel Wilson the remainder of the year. Like, you're scoring 9 and losing to Washington. You're likely about to be 3-8. What's the point, really?

I dunno, tbh. But there's really no point in putting Geno out there either. You can't even showcase Russ because what we are seeing is ugly 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

If they truly are willing to shop him then they are basically just looking to show case him for other teams in hopes of getting better offers. The counter to this is, if he keeps playing like this then they may be hurting themselves.

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If they truly are willing to shop him then they are basically just looking to show case him for other teams in hopes of getting better offers. The counter to this is, if he keeps playing like this then they may be hurting themselves.

I feel like his value will just tank as this continues, and they'd be better off trying to say he just hasn't recovered properly yet, sit him from here on out, and hope someone buys it.

• Like 2