Way too early 2022 offseason thoughts

warfelg

We can up to the 80 to 85 million dollar range for cap space according to overthecap.... 

That's by starting with 41 free, releasing Schoebert, releasing Ebron, releasing Banner, Restructuring Watt and Sutton and with Tuitt doing what I feel is likely, retiring. 

That's a lot of room for moves and/or bringing in a vet QB on a larger contract. 

I'd personally love to see Minshew but I think that's unlikely

27 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

As of now I'm mainly interested in 

Ahmad Gardner 

Kaiir Elam 

Kenyon green (oline I think is deep and you can get a guy round 2 or 3 that's good too...but green is a monster)

I LOVE Kenyon Green. He's a dancing bear inside. You're not kidding about the O-line depth. 

9 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I LOVE Kenyon Green. He's a dancing bear inside. You're not kidding about the O-line depth. 

Depending on what they do in FA, I can see them passing on OL in the 1st and going say DB or ILB and having literally 3/4 of Pa. go Noooooooooo!!!!

15 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Big yikes. Mike Tomlin not willing to fire people remains in tact though, so there’s that….

I wouldn’t big yikes too much yet. His qualifier of “obvious tangible reasons” feels like a “didn’t have the right personnel.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

I wouldn’t big yikes too much yet. His qualifier of “obvious tangible reasons” feels like a “didn’t have the right personnel.”

If anyone can point to one single tangible thing Canada himself did this season... I will remove the "big" and just go with yikes. 

Two things can be true at the right time: The personnel wasn't good and neither was the coach. Tomlin doesn't seem to dispute the latter.