Week 13 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Brunskill just has been bad on the second level just whiffing on too many plays. 

It's surprising too, because he seems fairly athletic. He was a college TE. Unless all the added weight just killed his movement abilities.

1 minute ago, struby3 said:

It's surprising too, because he seems fairly athletic. He was a college TE. Unless all the added weight just killed his movement abilities.

That's also why people like myself and @757-NINER liked him at swing tackle and didn't understand the move to guard. In no way did he ever have hte power for that 

2 minutes ago, JIllg said:

If Jimmy G is so bad you have to run the ball 3 straight times down 7 against Russell Wilson, 1. You aren’t helping yourself recoup assets. 2. Play Trey Lance. 

This. 4 straight run plays because he doesn't trust Jimmy. Stupid stupid stupid. 

Dude is the second best QB sneaker in the NFL I'd wager...and you want him to run the ball but put him in the shotgun to do a zone ready LOL 

I mean, damn. Kyle just providing the cherry on top of the entire team collapsing with that playcall. 

Just now, Forge said:

Okay...wtf is that playcall? 

It's Shanahan. He's got no confidence in Jimmy G, but won't play lance who can actually run. Either way, we're screwed. Game over. 23 points in the first half, no 2nd half adjustments. This is the type of coaching that lost us the super bowl. 

Just now, JIllg said:

That felt like a middle finger to Jimmy. I could be running this with Trey Lance, but….

I believe what he said in that presser that its easier to call plays when you have a better idea what the defense will do versus certain looks but when you call this play get the guy that can actually run in there.