Pats @ Bills MNF Thread

The BILLievers

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

I mean thats inexcusable. They gave the Patriots the extra second but not the Bills. Thats the definition on Inconsistency of the refs.

Inconsistency….absolutely.

A ref conspiracy favoring one team over another….nope

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

The Patriots are right to just squat in this lead until the Bills prove they can score without a muffed punt. 

It’s not exciting to watch but it was smart gamesmanship not to pass on 3rd and long there 

100% 

But it also prob would've been smart to try a PA on first or second down when you knew all 11 guys were selling out to stop Damien

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

The Patriots are right to just squat in this lead until the Bills prove they can score without a muffed punt. 

It’s not exciting to watch but it was smart gamesmanship not to pass on 3rd and long there 

Yea up until one of those runs for loss turns into a fumble when the RB tries to save the play

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

Like I was saying

David Letterman, cool guy but all the focus goes off the game for just monotonous conversation

I'm fine with guests when we know it's going to be a blow out. But we all knew this was going to be a good game, so ... guests needed!