Week 14 GDT - Green Bay's Televised Scrimmage

Sugashane

^ Looks like some grizzled vets are going to play.

^ As it should have always been.

Ya know, I kinnnnd of feel like this team is going to fight for Nagy to win what likely will be his final game (as Bears head coach) against the Packers.

Edited by G08

I'm tempted to take the 90s approach to this game.  If we don't watch it, we'll win.  Beating the packers is a priority to being the head coach of Da Bears and Nagy is 1-6 against them.  That being said unless we're actually sending grizzly bears to Green Bay Sunday night, I give us .0001% chance to win-any given Sunday. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, G08 said:

As much as I want this to be true, I worry that our team and players are soft *******

I believe this about Hicks because he did the same thing last year with a broken-*** arm; I think Robinson is doing this to showcase himself to the Packers for free agency.

Maybe but I doubt the Packers will sign him. They need to focus on re-signing Adams first who won't be cheap. Also if Rodgers leaves next offseason then no one's really going to want to sign there.. that's just facts

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Maybe but I doubt the Packers will sign him. They need to focus on re-signing Adams first who won't be cheap. Also if Rodgers leaves next offseason then no one's really going to want to sign there.. that's just facts

And it's quite possible Adams doesn't even make his decision until he knows whether Rodgers is staying or going and Arob will have likely found a new home by then too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Please win this week. Save the L for next week!

I'm expecting the opposite but hoping for this. It would benefit both Chicago and Minnesota!

Im hoping we lose out but if we won this fame Nagy might save his job. Sorry we cant have that. Lol

On 12/9/2021 at 9:32 PM, G08 said:

After this loss there will be 4 games left, I think this is when ownership has their discussions as to how to move forward.

Then WTF have they been doing since the bye week.  Sitting around drinking saki and eating sushi?

What you're saying is like they're in the first car to rear end the one in front of them creating a 24 car pile up.  GMcC looks over at Teddy and asks, "Do you think I should've braked a little sooner"?

Hello Everyone!, I dont want the State farm double belt I own your *** scoring all on the Bears tonight. i would rather him just having a **** night for once but we all know how this **** is going to go down. I am ready for it tonight though i have prepared for a bad night all day i got my weed and whiskey and ready to watch a **** show. 

19 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Hello Everyone!, I dont want the State farm double belt I own your *** scoring all on the Bears tonight. i would rather him just having a **** night for once but we all know how this **** is going to go down. I am ready for it tonight though i have prepared for a bad night all day i got my weed and whiskey and ready to watch a **** show. 

See the thing is, even when the Owner of the Baers has a bad game the Baers screw it up with something like not even attempting to go after a fumble.

• Like 1

All I hope for in this game is Fields to stay healthy...Borom to continue to look like a real buildign block at RT and Jenkins to get a few more snaps under his belt and again stary healthy...then tomorrow get rid of Nagy and find a guy who can develop these three amongst the rest of our young talented guys.

• Like 2