Browns WR Josh Gordon Reinstated ... Will start Sunday

bucsfan333

I don't think anyone's addicted to weed, but I do think Gordon truly didn't care.

Now something I haven't seen anyone really mention: Do you think part of him not caring is.........playing for the Browns? If I played for the Browns, I'm not going to lie, after I made a half mil or over a mil, I'd be inclined to not care and not risk my body for injury every game lol.

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I don't think anyone's addicted to weed, but I do think Gordon truly didn't care.

Now something I haven't seen anyone really mention: Do you think part of him not caring is.........playing for the Browns? If I played for the Browns, I'm not going to lie, after I made a half mil or over a mil, I'd be inclined to not care and not risk my body for injury every game lol.

Well, that would say a lot about your character, and chances are if it were to get bad in another situation, you probably would pull the same stunt on another team, in that case, they would be better off without YOU. And don't think other teams wouldn't be aware of those antics, you could easily find yourself working at Radio Shack  trying to pull stunts like that.

3 hours ago, Crickett said:

So, after his reinstatement is denied again, are Browns fans finally going to give up on it, or is this going to be like a Barry Sanders thing where they keep hoping for his return until the proverbial end of time? 

NEVER! I’ll never give up on him!!!

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

He cared about making a lot of money and living a pretty good life. Playing in Cleveland and being a legit star would of made him a lot of money cause the browns would of done anything to keep him and that would be paying him an absurd amount of money. 

5 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Or, in a really obvious plot twist, he's hiding behind his intentions so that he can get his second chance and then use all the money he gets from his contract to buy more pot

Oh snap. That's a good one. He could possibly grow and not make the same mistake, but it is an addiction and he's failed many times before. Goodell would make that call. 

3 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Still waiting for Justin Blackmon to apply for reinstatement. I’ll never give up hope.

Please give up hope. Justin Blackmon is not on the same mental state as Josh Gordon. 

5 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Don't see what this video is supposed to show. He's making an effort in front of the cameras and taking some blame. Cool. I don't think expecting more of the same from him is 'disgusting' when it's the established status quo.

It's showing his growth. It's not him taking "some blame", but taking all the blame for his actions ("Well I failed the drug test because I was getting high" - Josh Gordon). It's demonizing the individual and making him seem like a complete piece of trash that's the issue. He's made some idiotic decision's and he's repeated those same things, but he's not an idiot, he's an addict, who needs help. 

Time will tell all tales. 

Archived