Week 16 TNF: San Francisco 49ers (8-6) at Tennessee Titans (9-5)

TecmoSuperJoe

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Root for an entertaining game. This thing is going to be uuuuuuuuuuuuuugly 

Im going to be enjoying some nice cold christmas spirits, and hoping for a fun game, that the 49ers win lol. Gotta keep a hold of that number 1 seed >:) Who knows how ugly this whole week gets for the NFL games lol. 

• Like 1

on one side, a 3rd string rookie LT getting his first start who, the last time we needed a 3rd string LT, couldn't beat out a street FA signed earlier that week. on the other, the RT who leads the NFL in sacks allowed.

i'll consider it a moderate success if we escape this game with a healthy ryan tannehill.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

on one side, a 3rd string rookie LT getting his first start who, the last time we needed a 3rd string LT, couldn't beat out a street FA signed earlier that week. on the other, the RT who leads the NFL in sacks allowed.

i'll consider it a moderate success if we escape this game with a healthy ryan tannehill.

I'd be surprised if you're doing anything more than three step, throw. I'm going to assume that we run heavy press. At least I would hope