Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

The smoke is thick through the city as glimpses of daybreak peak through the smog. Unfortunately more members of this town did not survive the night. I was walking past a local electronics store and Channel 7 News (those pricks) was reporting that the dead body count from the explosion yesterday is up to 10 now. I shake my head and as I pull my hood down lower I see the report from that guy from last night who was beat to death. I start to walk away and a breaking news report pops up. @JBURGE @Ragnarok @Llamalover@VikeManDan and @Tugboat are all dead from injuries sustained during the explosion.

"Just-in"

A man was murdered last night while performing his job. @squire12 was found with a gunshot wound to his head. Squire was Tracker, Justice Aligned. "The police are investigating the scene, but we expect with the Mayhem going on, we don't expect this to be the last death in the coming days. And now to @Woz over with Sports."

As I walk away, I am sure that more is going to happen, but I need to find those *******s that stole my ID.

Day 2 has begun. Day 2 will end January 6th at 6:00pm PST.

Edited by Slappy Mc