Week 17 : Team without a Name but probably still contagious vs Eagles Rd 2

Nabbs4u

40 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Extrapolating that out over the remaining two games, we’re looking at a difference of about 12 points (over the course of a season) between a top 5 punter and a completely anonymous bottom 8 punter. Hard to lose too much sleep over that...

Yeah, I mean its not a major concern, but I can't remember when we last had a top 5 or so punter for like a few years. 

Our punter most years is usually middle of the pack to below average. It's a spot I wouldn't mind seeing improved for the long haul even if it costs us a late rounder.

But, a great kicker is obviously more valuable and we have a very good one of those.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I mean its not a major concern, but I can't remember when we last had a top 5 or so punter for like a few years. 

Our punter most years is usually middle of the pack to below average. It's a spot I wouldn't mind seeing improved for the long haul even if it costs us a late rounder.

But, a great kicker is obviously more valuable and we have a very good one of those.

I feel like Donnie Jones was close?

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We'll almost def give Sippy another year, but Matt Araiza from SD State is the guy to draft if we wanted a better one.

Nothing wrong with bringing in competition and yeah after I made that post I started googling for best punters in this class and he was obviously mentioned cause he apparently has the biggest leg. Sounded like there were guys with better control, but yeah.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nothing wrong with bringing in competition and yeah after I made that post I started googling for best punters in this class and he was obviously mentioned cause he apparently has the biggest leg. Sounded like there were guys with better control, but yeah.

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

If you've learned anything this year (@ Giants),  it's never assume any game is a easy win. Especially with a Divisional opponent. 

If anything,  it's the complete opposite because of that familiarity. 

Agreed. I think Philly wins because WFT seem defeated but you just never know. They might come out swinging. 

I really hope players, coaches and FO really really think about going full on Covid Prevention Protocols from the beginning of last year starting next week leading into the playoffs. 

Like when everyone was in complete fear, not shaking hands, wearing masks 24/7 on sidelines,  in out of practices, virtual practicing if needed,  limited to no social activities? Isolating if needed.

The team that takes that approach for the next 6 weeks, probably wins the SB. Someone major, Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Dak, Stafford, Allen , ect will miss a playoff game in the next month,  bank on it. Completely altering the games outcome. 

You made it 5 months, don't ruin your chances at a SB now being nonchalant with easier less strict protocols. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2