Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Nijman has been solid and we should get Dave back. I would've gone with Hockenson but I do believe he's down for the year and they really don't have much else that makes me think "yeah, we need him." Sewell's arguably been the best LT in football and he's a rookie. I have no idea how he fell to them.

Sewell was lost at LT and they moved him to RT. He was nowhere close to Slater for San Diego. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nijman has been solid and we should get Dave back. I would've gone with Hockenson but I do believe he's down for the year and they really don't have much else that makes me think "yeah, we need him." Sewell's arguably been the best LT in football and he's a rookie. I have no idea how he fell to them.

Oruwariya????? Penn State CB was balling the couple times I did catch them

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Sewell was lost at LT and they moved him to RT. He was nowhere close to Slater for San Diego. 

He was damn good at LT filling in for Decker. He was the highest rated tackle in football this year I do believe. He's a natural LT through and through, he's just a special talent.

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm pretty sure you have it backwards.  He looked AWFUL at RT, but when Decker went down with injury they moved him to LT and he looked like his amazing play in Oregon.