Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

I agree with Davante adams assessment.

GB was historically bad coming off 1 bye then with 2 byes they might be sleep walking. 

That is why I was hoping Dallas would keep winning, force GB to stay shape to the end. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Norm said:

lol.

What exactly am I looking at here? A possible very ticky-tacky holding call that if they called both ways would make the game last 6 hours? There were 4 penalties in this game.  One of them was a late hit out of bounds by the Vikings on special teams, which would make their real total 2 for 8 yards vs our 1 for 5.  This game was called evenly for both teams, what a bundle of sticks.  

Rodgers should NOT play next week. What is the consternation about the bye? MLF is 3-2 off a bye and the two losses were to the NFC representatives in the Super Bowl each respective year at their place (at SF in 2019, at TB in 2020). We won divisional round games coming off the Wild Card weekend bye the last two years.

• Like 2

Play the starters a half and just be smart about it. If Rodgers has pressure in his face just fall over and don't try to extend the play. Game means nothing outside of padding season stats so no need to try and worry about making a play.

perfect scenario is them actually getting off to a fast start in the 1st quarter and then shutting things down and getting the backups in

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Play the starters a half and just be smart about it. If Rodgers has pressure in his face just fall over and don't try to extend the play. Game means nothing outside of padding season stats so no need to try and worry about making a play.

perfect scenario is them actually getting off to a fast start in the 1st quarter and then shutting things down and getting the backups in

I’d play them about 2 drives

edit: would also be nice if guys like Jaire could get a couple series if they are good to go but I’m no Doc

Edited by Arthur Penske

On 12/31/2021 at 11:22 AM, CWood21 said:

What has Mannion done to suggest he should even be in the NFL?  If he wasn't a former 3rd round pick, I don't think he'd be on a roster right now.

I admit....I was wrong...he is bad.  Thought with his experience he would be ok (not good or great), but marginally competent. 

6 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

I admit....I was wrong...he is bad.  Thought with his experience he would be ok (not good or great), but marginally competent. 

I mean he was marginally competent… issue really was the Vikings running game wasn’t.