Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think there is a pretty solid chance of that parlay happening. I'd feel more confident probably if Jimmy G was playing, but think Niners are still favored regardless.

Knowing my luck Mills will ball out and the Saints will hold on in a close one to the Panthers lol.

Davis Mills home/away splits are insane, he's good at home but terrible on the road. I think the 49ers run all over them at will.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Davis Mills home/away splits are insane, he's good at home but terrible on the road. I think the 49ers run all over them at will.

Just checked em... damn almost 70% and 9 TDs to 1 INT at home. Hopefully that trend continues.

I think Niners might get Elijah Mitchell back this week too.

26 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

No way he's playing this weekend, and I wouldn't be surprised if we've seen the last of Lamar Jackson this year. There's no reason to continue playing him when we're not playing for anything and he's hurt.

Yeah, that makes sense.  Might as well let him heal up and be ready to go next year.  I just wanted to post it for anyone who was wondering if he would be playing or not this weekend.  I hope he's back to his normal, beastly self in 2022!

50 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yeah, that makes sense.  Might as well let him heal up and be ready to go next year.  I just wanted to post it for anyone who was wondering if he would be playing or not this weekend.  I hope he's back to his normal, beastly self in 2022!

No reason he shouldn't be. Our OL should be better, all of our WR's should be back, our RB's should be back. We should be good to go next year until the entire team gets injured again!

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There’s 31 teams worth of fans hoping this is true, and hoping that their team is the one that can salvage his talent by plucking him out of the doldrums of that moribund franchise. 

Worked pretty well for San Francisco, anyway. 

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

There’s 31 teams worth of fans hoping this is true, and hoping that their team is the one that can salvage his talent by plucking him out of the doldrums of that moribund franchise. 

Worked pretty well for San Francisco, anyway. 

I hope we don't bail on him but he had an injury that had something like a 5week recovery time and some how missed the entire season over it. A lot of work ethic concerns. Could easily be a jamarcus Russell situation.