BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

6 minutes ago, PR said:

Claim guys that won't help us win games orvlimp to finish line hmm

I'm trying to both build for the future and grab guys that can help now too. lol 

I almost claimed Jonas Griffith in the shark tank but then he got injured in camp. Was happy to land him on Waivers 2 weeks ago. Now he goes on IR. so he'll be an ERFA next year at least so a couple of cheap years.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Singapore @ Death Valley

Singapore is on their last lifeline for a Playoff Berth. They've acquired new shiny offensive toys at the expense of what used to be a legitmate defense.  Still if Singapore can actually find some semblence of a defense, perhaps they could stay alive. Yes, I'm saying there's a chance.

so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-eorg-so-

I traded my 3rd CB who was injured and Donald but still have one of the best back 7 in the league.

Before that my problem was subpar WR for you. That is fixed now so has to be something different.

I mean I think in the last 2 years I have only gotten your vote twice (both in landslides because of the other team not being competitive) so I never expect it. Just stop trying to invent new excuses.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I traded my 3rd CB who was injured and Donald but still have one of the best back 7 in the league.

Before that my problem was subpar WR for you. That is fixed now so has to be something different.

I mean I think in the last 2 years I have only gotten your vote twice (both in landslides because of the other team not being competitive) so I never expect it. Just stop trying to invent new excuses.

I dunno, Derrick Henry’s impressive 3.1 YPC against one of the worst defenses in the league might be tough for your stingy defense to face. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Hey any close game I always get votes against me by you or if it’s a blow out in my favor you usually don’t vote on the match at all except one week this year. I got a vote from you this year week 7 against Berlin. The same week I wrote your gameplan. You must have been feeling grateful that week. It was the same story last year. One vote in my favor. Any close game vote against me. It’s pretty funny. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Hey any close game I always get votes against me by you or if it’s a blow out in my favor you usually don’t vote on the match at all except one week this year. I got a vote from you this year week 7 against Berlin. The same week I wrote your gameplan. You must have been feeling grateful that week. It was the same story last year. One vote in my favor. Any close game vote against me. It’s pretty funny. 

@SirA1keep it up. Don't let him sway you. You do you ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I generally try and not vote in Divisional matchups if possible because in the past people accused me of things that were untrue. A lot of the votes this season have just been based off of my gut. You are only required to make 4 votes each week.  There are certain games each week I do try and avoid because I don't want to hear the soliloquy response about why I am wrong and didn't vote using the correct criteria. 

• Like 1

Just now, SirA1 said:

I generally try and not vote in Divisional matchups if possible because in the past people accused me of things that were untrue. A lot of the votes this season have just been based off of my gut. You are only required to make 4 votes each week.  There are certain games each week I do try and avoid because I don't want to hear the soliloquy response about why I am wrong and didn't vote using the correct criteria. 

I encourage you to vote on mine regardless of for or against me. I think I’ve been pretty good about this except with BCB last week which I reached out to him and apologized for. I’ve definitely handled the votes against me publicly much better than in the past. 

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I dunno, Derrick Henry’s impressive 3.1 YPC against one of the worst defenses in the league might be tough for your stingy defense to face. 

Its hilarious that youre legitimately grqpaing at straws, lobbying against my team because you NEED me to lose  for you to even have a shot to win the division.

Hopefully ppl are smart enough to see through that.