Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

I can't believe we essentially offered the tie and they called time out, then didn't do an intentional off sides to give us the first to incentivize kneeling. I fully believe the Chargers coach punted their season for no upside what so ever.

I hope PIT pulls so miracle defensive game out of nowhere and eliminates KC. I think we have a shot against TEN especially if they get roughed up and lose any starter. I think we can beat BUF in Buffalo if it snows and both teams have to run. I think we are favorites against PIT.

• Like 1

Just now, Trojan said:

I hope PIT pulls so miracle defensive game out of nowhere and eliminates KC. I think we have a shot against TEN especially if they get roughed up and lose any starter. I think we can beat BUF in Buffalo if it snows and both teams have to run. I think we are favorites against PIT.

They have to get through Cinci first buddy 

Unbelievable victory.  The Carr detractors can eat it!  The guy has no WR's outside of the limited Renfrow and he has lead this team to the playoffs.  A team with below average talent across the board.  

Hats off to the Raiders, the scrapped and didn't give up!

I think I had 4 heart attacks watching this game! Cincy here we come!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

They have to get through Cinci first buddy 

That's the team I'm least scared of. Joe Burrow is great and all but it's their OL v. Crosby and Yannick which should favor us. Defensively I would think they are clearly the least threatening of the AFC. If we actually have Waller and Jacobs back I think that's the best one. Looking forward where teams actually matter for a real run I think we need PIT to beat KC.

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Unbelievable victory.  The Carr detractors can eat it!  The guy has no WR's outside of the limited Renfrow and he has lead this team to the playoffs.  A team with below average talent across the board.  

Hats off to the Raiders, the scrapped and didn't give up!

I think I had 4 heart attacks watching this game! Cincy here we come!!!

The list of QBs that people swear are better than Carr that aren't making the playoffs:

Herbert

Lamar

Tua

Russ

Ryan

Heinicke (yeah, people were absolutely saying that)

#WimnersWinLosersLose

• Like 1