Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Unbelievable victory.  The Carr detractors can eat it!  The guy has no WR's outside of the limited Renfrow and he has lead this team to the playoffs.  A team with below average talent across the board.  

Hats off to the Raiders, the scrapped and didn't give up!

I think I had 4 heart attacks watching this game! Cincy here we come!!!

Rich Basaccia has them playing for 4 quarters for 18 game season

• Like 2

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

He is a better HC than Gruden and it's not close.  He has this team ready to play and fight until the end.  They will go to war with him and I love that!

He's a better leader that's for sure. That's what this team needs is someone who is gonna keep them playing hard at every level

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

The list of QBs that people swear are better than Carr that aren't making the playoffs:

Herbert

Lamar

Tua

Russ

Ryan

Heinicke (yeah, people were absolutely saying that)

#WimnersWinLosersLose

People have a yellow jacket already around Herbert's shoulders.  It's crazy as he has far superior talent on every level of the field and couldn't pull out the win. 

Lamar is a joke, Tua is a bum, Russ is one of my favorite QB's in the NFL and Ryan is washed up who has had the luxury of playing with elite WR's his whole career. 

Carr detractors have no idea how special this season has been.  He has lead this team through adversity and with minimal talent at best.  

Some fools on here for years claim that Carr can't rally the troops and that he is not a leader.  I couldn't make that nonsense up if I tried.  

A week ago people on here were claiming we need to move on from Carr after this season, he collapses down the stretch blah blah.  He leading this below average team into the playoffs to face Cincy and if we can win next week!  watch out!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

People have a yellow jacket already around Herbert's shoulders.  It's crazy as he has far superior talent on every level of the field and couldn't pull out the win. 

Lamar is a joke, Tua is a bum, Russ is one of my favorite QB's in the NFL and Ryan is washed up who has had the luxury of playing with elite WR's his whole career. 

Carr detractors have no idea how special this season has been.  He has lead this team through adversity and with minimal talent at best.  

Some fools on here for years claim that Carr can't rally the troops and that he is not a leader.  I couldn't make that nonsense up if I tried.  

A week ago people on here were claiming we need to move on from Carr after this season, he collapses down the stretch blah blah.  He leading this below average team into the playoffs to face Cincy and if we can win next week!  watch out!!!

This is what I've been saying about the Chargers & Herbert all season

• Like 1