Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

This is what I've been saying about the Chargers & Herbert all season

What has made all the difference for this team is our pass rush.  Adding YN, being able to rush 4 and generate pressure has made all the difference in the world.  I hope Philon is not seriously injured, he has played very well along the interior DL for us all year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What has made all the difference for this team is our pass rush.  Adding YN, being able to rush 4 and generate pressure has made all the difference in the world.  I hope Philon is not seriously injured, he has played very well along the interior DL for us all year. 

Philon is better than Hankins. The staff has to see it at this point. Philon and Jefferson should get majority with ferrell and Thomas mixed in fir rest purposes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

called it. I remember there were some folks on here that were trying to act like it was the same dline as last year. Do you have to understand how a D line rotation helps a pass rush because you have multiple plays coming in waves. And then it makes the dBs look better than they actually are. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Philon is better than Hankins. The staff has to see it at this point. Philon and Jefferson should get majority with ferrell and Thomas mixed in fir rest purposes. 

Not lookin good for Philon tbh. But I do agree with you about him 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:13 AM, Totty said:

I'm scared to death of this game.  I can see it going about a half a dozen different ways.  From blowout, to tight nail biter, to we just handle our business and shock the world.  

Of the dozens of ways you thought it could end…. Could could you ever have predicted what happened tonight?!? Lol 

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Of the dozens of ways you thought it could end…. Could could you ever have predicted what happened tonight?!? Lol 

Negative sir.  I hate Collinsworth.  But he said during the game that "if this was a movie he would have already left because the script was too unbelievable.". I agreed with that

Edited by Totty
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

called it. I remember there were some folks on here that were trying to act like it was the same dline as last year. Do you have to understand how a D line rotation helps a pass rush because you have multiple plays coming in waves. And then it makes the dBs look better than they actually are. 

I have been pounding the table for bolstering the DL, adding a stud 3T or DE for years.  We never did a thing.  The true difference maker is YN, even though he doesn't show up on the stat sheet every week he strikes fear in O coordinators and QB's.  Maxx has always been a beast he just needed someone to take the heat off of him which YN has done.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I have been pounding the table for bolstering the DL, adding a stud 3T or DE for years.  We never did a thing.  The true difference maker is YN, even though he doesn't show up on the stat sheet every week he strikes fear in O coordinators and QB's.  Maxx has always been a beast he just needed someone to take the heat off of him which YN has done.  

Yep. Quinton Jefferson quietly had a really good year too with five sacks(what's the equivalent of nine sacks for a DE)

• Like 2