Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Exciting season for the city of Las Vegas. Will make a lot of locals who didn’t root for them before root for them now. Vegas Knights came in and won the city over with winning. Great accomplishment for this team 

Too bad we won't host a playoff game. That stadium would be ELECTRIC. It was bumping tonight from the sounds of things.

Zero debate that this was the game of the year. Raiders are a team that has been noticed by everyone feels like we've finally turned a corner. Carr, the franchise, stigma, everything. We still aren't perfect but feels like we overcame a lot of the negative things said about us over the years. Win or lose, going forward is going to be fun

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Zero debate that this was the game of the year. Raiders are a team that has been noticed by everyone feels like we've finally turned a corner. Carr, the franchise, stigma, everything. We still aren't perfect but feels like we overcame a lot of the negative things said about us over the years. Win or lose, going forward is going to be fun

Opened the season on MNF in an OT win and closed the season on SNF with an OT win. PUT SOME RESPECT ON OUR NAMES.

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Happy for Derek Carr. He didn’t play well but showed up when needed much like the past couple weeks. 

You would be hard pressed to find an athlete in professional sports that has ever had to deal with the same level of adversity that DC has. Proud of him and the team.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You would be hard pressed to find an athlete in professional sports that has ever had to deal with the same level of adversity that DC has. Proud of him and the team.

The guy on NFL network said I'm proud of Carr.

Never heard of anything like that

On 1/6/2022 at 4:09 PM, big_palooka said:

Same time 5 of their wins have come in walk off fashion. Could easily be 4-12 right now. 

Apples and oranges.

I'm talking about beating 3 teams we should've and are clearly better than.  Not the coin flip between two average teams that happens every year.

9 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I have been pounding the table for bolstering the DL, adding a stud 3T or DE for years.  We never did a thing.  The true difference maker is YN, even though he doesn't show up on the stat sheet every week he strikes fear in O coordinators and QB's.  Maxx has always been a beast he just needed someone to take the heat off of him which YN has done.  

Yea along with everyone else

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Exciting season for the city of Las Vegas. Will make a lot of locals who didn’t root for them before root for them now. Vegas Knights came in and won the city over with winning. Great accomplishment for this team 

Hopefully that helps out more Black jerseys in the stands 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yea cuz Raiders fans **** on him year after year 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Yea along with everyone else

Not true, I have seen people pounding the table to move on from Carr and draft a QB.  I have seen everything from drafting RB's, LB's Safties and Oline

For years I was saying how important gaining an advantage from an inside pass rush is and it seemed to be an afterthought, then Donald came along and now it's En Vogue to have a pass rushing 3T.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Yea cuz Raiders fans **** on him year after year 

No weapons on O, a terrible Oline, a below average run game and an average at best D this year and we are in the playoffs.  That is quite impressive when looking at the quality and makeup of this team.  One thing these guys have is heart, they don't quit and fight until the end.  I love scrappy teams and we have that in our favor.  Carr has lead this squad to a 10 win season in the face of adversity.  He deserves a ton of credit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Not true, I have seen people pounding the table to move on from Carr and draft a QB.  I have seen everything from drafting RB's, LB's Safties and Oline

For years I was saying how important gaining an advantage from an inside pass rush is and it seemed to be an afterthought, then Donald came along and now it's En Vogue to have a pass rushing 3T.  

DL been our weakest link since Mack left