Deshaun Watson suffers torn ACL

Hawkfan191

Just now, footbull3196 said:

My friend just texted me this and I'm in utter disbelief.  So basically, he just went from the next prime Daunte Culpepper to potentially RG3 after his injury 

That seems like a fairly illogical leap.

That said, that really sucks for the Texans. They were looking good and he was so impressive, best hopes he comes back as good as he was this year.

2 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

That seems like a fairly illogical leap.

That said, that really sucks for the Texans. They were looking good and he was so impressive, best hopes he comes back as good as he was this year.

I don't think anyone thought RG3 was gonna be total *** after he came back the first time.  There were definitely some skeptics, but most expected him to pick up right back where he left off at least in terms of pocket passing ability

Just now, footbull3196 said:

I don't think anyone thought RG3 was gonna be total *** after he came back the first time.  There were definitely some skeptics, but most expected him to pick up right back where he left off at least in terms of pocket passing ability

Watson has already recovered from one torn ACL with no set backs what so ever, so he's already proven he can do it. Dude's as tough as they come.

Archived