Deshaun Watson suffers torn ACL

Hawkfan191

1 minute ago, footbull3196 said:

I don't think anyone thought RG3 was gonna be total *** after he came back the first time.  There were definitely some skeptics, but most expected him to pick up right back where he left off at least in terms of pocket passing ability

This is not the same.

Just now, footbull3196 said:

I don't think anyone thought RG3 was gonna be total *** after he came back the first time.  There were definitely some skeptics, but most expected him to pick up right back where he left off at least in terms of pocket passing ability

Yes, but I think it's more likely that it's somewhere in between. The number of players have had tanked immediately after having a ACL injury is way lower than those who have played well again. Now, mobile QB's, maybe a little bit higher, but besides Culpeppers few great years with great WR's. Watson has shown he's a better passer already than RGIII, in my opinion. It'll be interesting to see how well he is when he comes back though.

Shocking, and unfair beyond belief. In his first year! When he was doing so well-----!

Well! Going forward, do the Texans simply take a Savage beating for the rest of the season, or, is there any way that they get Brock Osweiler back (say, if the Broncos cut him), thus starting his second circuit around the league?

Image result for Brock Osweiler

Archived