Week 18: NY Jets vs BUF Bills

Bobby816

Unlike some I'm a big fan of Wilson and think he's the future for you guys. A couple years away but I like the core pieces. 

However, I don't see the game being close. In Buffalo, in a must win, after a "bad" offensive performance last week, for back to back division titles. 

I think the Bills will most likely get off to an early lead and it'll be tough for Wilson to move it against the Bills #1 secondary. McDermott is also known to really take it to rookie quarterbacks. They have an all-time stat line of 4 TDs to 20 INTs. 

On offense I expect the Bills to put up 28-35 points and putting the game out of reach for Wilson and the Jets O. 

Lets hope for no big injuries, best of luck. 

26 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Unlike some I'm a big fan of Wilson and think he's the future for you guys. A couple years away but I like the core pieces. 

However, I don't see the game being close. In Buffalo, in a must win, after a "bad" offensive performance last week, for back to back division titles. 

I think the Bills will most likely get off to an early lead and it'll be tough for Wilson to move it against the Bills #1 secondary. McDermott is also known to really take it to rookie quarterbacks. They have an all-time stat line of 4 TDs to 20 INTs. 

On offense I expect the Bills to put up 28-35 points and putting the game out of reach for Wilson and the Jets O. 

I think you guys win rather easily… but if ahead comfortably, maybe resting some key starters and maybe we cover the spread. For us as fans we know we’ll lose being you guys have to win. But we just want to see Wilson and the whole team progress. Much like we have this lat 1/2 of the season.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

You know what will happen and screw everyone over is the Jets will probably win. I have seen it before so many times last week of the season you should win no problem but they lose. I'm with you that the Bills should win but a little part of me thinks this is the Jets and we love to hurt ourselves so lets win this last meaningless game and hurt the Bills. Then the jets drop in the draft and we all lose. Welcome to the Jets world. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

You know what will happen and screw everyone over is the Jets will probably win. I have seen it before so many times last week of the season you should win no problem but they lose. I'm with you that the Bills should win but a little part of me thinks this is the Jets and we love to hurt ourselves so lets win this last meaningless game and hurt the Bills. Then the jets drop in the draft and we all lose. Welcome to the Jets world. 

Don’t forget about BB getting another division title!

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Bills fans 🤝 Jets fans

Not letting BB get another AFCE title

I kinda cringed at that. But for one week I can play nice. After Sunday, I hate you guys again.

(the above statement is said in jest)

7 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Most of our team is on IR and we weren't good to begin with, so I definitely think you guys will blow us out considering you need this game. 

Yeah its going to be tough for Wilson, he has no WRs to throw to and the OL has multiple backups playing against a elite defense.  Our rushing attack been playing extremely good, the OL has started to understand the zone scheme so I think we will run a lot. 

I'm a fan of Wilson too, I think he is getting better. The stats don't show it because honestly since he came back from injury the core around him has gotten terrible, all our WRs went on IR and we never had a legit TE this season. His upside is high, he has a great arm and is athletic. He is starting to learn how to read defenses and make quick decisive decisions, he should make a big jump next season hopefully. Year 2 in the offense and hopefully our players will actually stay healthy. 

A win for us would be pointless, we have the 4th overall pick and don't need to fall more. We need more talent.