Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 minute ago, oldmansmell said:

We beat them on the road without Davonte.... and erybody else.

In 2020... when 49ers were decimated by injuries themselves.

In 2021, we beat them at the last second with a FG after squandering a lead.

The Packers have played the 49ers, Giants and Cowboys each 8 times in the playoffs. This year the 49ers will break the tie with their 9th contest. The playoff series is currently tied at 4 wins a piece with all the games coming since the 1995 season. The Packers won the first 3, 49ers have won the last 3. 

8 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Look, GB doesn’t match up very well with SF, but oh fricken well.  Gonna have to nut up and make far fewer mistakes than Dallas made today.  Play disciplined, hard-nosed football and GB should win.

**** Shady Shanny and the history between these two teams.  Just go out and hit those ****ers in the mouth hard - especially pretty boy Jimmy.

I think this Packers team can play physical if they want .. especially with a full cast.  Give them a major dose of Dillon and Jones and then pick their cornerbacks apart down the field.  On defense I really think we will play well with so many guys returning.  

15 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

We beat them on the road without Davonte.... and erybody else.

I think you're confusing them with Arizona.  Adams did play in our first meeting.

The great thing about this game is we got them at Lambeau this time, I mean they are built pretty well for cold weather, but I do think it's still better we got them here instead of in the Levi field.

Also a positive that Bakh is back, Cobb should be active and so will Jaire.  Meanwhile they're going to be entering this game banged up at some key spots.

On offense, we gotta do like last time with Rodgers firing off the ball quickly before the rush can get to him.  If we can do that while working in Jones and Dillon, we should be in pretty good shape.  On defense, most of their offense seems to run through Deebo Samuel.  Limit him and we make it harder for them.