Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL. This is entirely off base. I'm not "scared" of any team - but quite simply see taking the path of least resistance as the best case scenario to actually getting into the SB.  Its nothing more than simple logic. Why would I want to play all the toughest teams?

Last year - I saw the Bucs as the greatest threat to our getting there.....was monitoring them for weeks.....and sure enough, they knocked us out.

Would I have preferred playing New Orleans in the NFCCG?  Yes. Wouldnt you?

Of course but it seems that some become a heap of quivering jelly if that team isn't the easiest one to play.  Time to stone up and play ball. 

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm still rooting for the eagles to come back against Tampa so this matchup doesn't happen for the niners. It could happen!

Tired of playing you guys. Tired of freaking with Rodgers not screwing up

Rodgers has screwed up plenty vs SF in the playoffs

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Of course but it seems that some become a heap of quivering jelly if that team isn't the easiest one to play.  Time to stone up and play ball. 

Not sure who you're referring to. My playing days are over so my "stoning up" wont have any bearing on the game and I've no doubt GB will play tough.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

LOL. This is entirely off base. I'm not "scared" of any team - but quite simply see taking the path of least resistance as the best case scenario to actually getting into the SB.  Its nothing more than simple logic. Why would I want to play all the toughest teams?

Last year - I saw the Bucs as the greatest threat to our getting there.....was monitoring them for weeks.....and sure enough, they knocked us out.

Would I have preferred playing New Orleans in the NFCCG?  Yes. Wouldnt you?

Would of preferred King to rember how to play CB to be honest

5 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

We can beat this 9'ers team. 

100%

We are a frustrating team. We can play with anyone, but we seldom put together a full game and we leave a lot of points in the field of I'm going to be honest

As much as I like Mitchell, I don't know that he can pull out a mostert either

Just now, Leader said:

Not sure who you're referring to. My playing days are over so my "stoning up" wont have any bearing on the game and I've no doubt GB will play tough.

Just in general, nobody in particular.  That being said, there have been some already suggesting/inferring that the Packers don't and can't match up well with San Fran.  That was then ... this is now especially if their 2 best D players can't go. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Would of preferred King to rember how to play CB to be honest

Yeah well, with all their weapons, Tampa posed a serious threat to any defense. Fail to execute....they'd make you pay. They're lacking a couple of those weapons on offense this year......so we'll see how the Rams deal with them.

I'd still rather face LA than TPA - simply because I think the TPA DL/LBing group tougher than LAs.
TPAs D has caused us far more problems than the Rams ever have. I've no need to play them again.

Edited by Leader