Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

25 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

there was no deep threat to create space

there was no other WR who could separate

There was no TE who had any advantage

and the pass protection wasn't good against a very good front.

Roster wasn't built to score 20 against this defense when you can't run the ball, but they definitely did enough to win!  Lewis fumble and specials were the deciders.

Jeff Janis was a deep threat, only time Aaron gave a player those chances, when the  top 4 wrs were outvs Arizona. EQS is a 6’4 guy with 4.45 speed and 40 inch vertical,   Give ‘‘em a jump ball over Adams 1v2

Edited by fattlipp

Just now, Brit Pack said:

Can we from now on say that the cold in Lambeau has got absolutely nothing to do with us winning a game

I literally want to defer to an away game instead of a first round bye.  Literally put it in London instead of Green Bay

6 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I wish we do trade Rodgers at this point. Next year when we win 4 or 5 games with Jordan Love at the helm you guys will realize what frauds Lafleur and Gute are. I don't care what Lafleurs record is, he needs to go. Everyone in here knew that special teams was going to cost us and the man refused to do anything about it. The guy is going to be gone in 2 years anyways so we might as well go full rebuild now.

I'm gonna mark this as the overreaction of the year. LaFleur is not a fraud. I'll give you the special teams deal, and he should have fired the guy a long time ago. I also understand you don't fire coaches on a winning team in the middle of the season. Things often come unraveled when you do that. 

Now, if that coach isn't fired in the next week, we can start talking about him moving on. 

Gute? LOL! He's got more pro-bowl, all-pros on his roster than any team in the league. That was his doing for the most part. He's assembled a lot of talent. 

26 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I feel worse for the defense than I do for any of us. They kicked their *** for 4 quarters and gave up 6 points. 

I think it will be fun rooting for a young, developing team with little to no Super Bowl expectations next year. Get a ****load for Rodgers and send him packing. 

Oh straight **** off if you think rodgers was an issue this year. They didn’t score today but he tore it all year and it was clearly special teams tonight

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

We have no chance at a SB next season with or without him. Campbell and Douglas are going to get paid, Adams is going to get paid, Tonyan could go, Z could go, MVS could go, etc. This was easily our best shot and we blew it the first chance we could. Trade Rodgers, Bak, try to sign and trade Adams, and move on.

GB has debatably been the best team in the league for two years running and has nothing to show for it.  Things could get pretty ugly pretty quick from here.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I'm gonna mark this as the overreaction of the year. LaFleur is not a fraud. I'll give you the special teams deal, and he should have fired the guy a long time ago. I also understand you don't fire coaches on a winning team in the middle of the season. Things often come unraveled when you do that. 

Now, if that coach isn't fired in the next week, we can start talking about him moving on. 

Gute? LOL! He's got more pro-bowl, all-pros on his roster than any team in the league. That was his doing for the most part. He's assembled a lot of talent. 

Bookmark this post. If Jordan Love starts the next 2 years they will both be out of a job by 2023. Im sick of us trying to stay in the middle. We either go all in or full rebuild. No half measures. I'd rather start over now than have to wait 2 years for what I already know is inevitable.

• Like 1

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

GB has debatably been the best team in the league for two years running and has nothing to show for it.  Things could get pretty ugly pretty quick from here.

We have a ton of young talent, a good coach, a good GM, and if we blow next season we can get a top QB prospect. Yeah, it could get ugly but it could also be a quick rebuild.

7 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Bookmark this post. If Jordan Love starts the next 2 years they will both be out of a job by 2023. Im sick of us trying to stay in the middle. We either go all in or full rebuild. No half measures. I'd rather start over now than have to wait 2 years for what I already know is inevitable.

I think we are going to blow this thing up, but it will not include the GM and Coach who put together and coached the roster which went 13-3 the past three season. 

Who do you think they could get to take either of those jobs if they did something so non-sensical? 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 2