Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

My NFC Fraud Meter:

1.   Philly
2.  Arizona
3.  Los Angeles
4.  Dallas
5.  San Francisco
6.  Tampa

The final three are something of a mish-mash depending on who they're matched up with.

DAL - has the offensive skill position guys - but I think either of their lines could have problems against a dominant OL/DL.
SF - lacks a dominant QB - but their DL and running games appear to be rounding back into shape. 
TPA - is something of a wild card. They've lost some luster on the offensive side and I think their DL (or front package) might not be "last year strong" because of injury - but are they getting these guys back (?) - by the NFCCG? - dont know.

Tampa and SF have the formulas to give us problems........... 

SF knocking Dallas and MM out in round 1 would be ridiculously satisfying, Eagles knocking off the Bucs would be sweet too. 

The NFL is random enough for 1 of these things to happen. 

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

SF knocking Dallas and MM out in round 1 would be ridiculously satisfying, Eagles knocking off the Bucs would be sweet too. 

I have no confidence in McCarthy. I think we're playing SF next. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

NFL is random! This guy gets it

So, assuming all the guys coming back actually suit up and play (which appears likely), the Packers will enter the divisional round with: 

11 of 11 preferred starters on defense (even if Z is limited snap wise)

9 of 11 preferred starters on offense (minus Tonyan and Jenkins) 

Not bad. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So, assuming all the guys coming back actually suit up and play (which appears likely), the Packers will enter the divisional round with: 

11 of 11 preferred starters on defense (even if Z is limited snap wise)

9 of 11 preferred starters on offense (minus Tonyan and Jenkins) 

Not bad. 

It's pretty amazing that the Packers posted a 13-4 record and locked down the #1 seed without three of their top six or seven players for most, or all of the year.  Getting Bak, Z & Jaire back is HUGE!

Nicole Menner -   Matt LaFleur said they’ll see how Za’Darius Smith comes in Wednesday.

“If we can get him back out on the practice field then we’ll let him go.”

Says he wants to “temper the expectations” since Z hasn’t practiced since week one.