Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

Just now, Leader said:

Given the number of concussions he suffered, that comment somewhat accurate.

Reason I say that is because if it were health related, the simple move is just to put him on IR. This must be something different. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Reason I say that is because if it were health related, the simple move is just to put him on IR. This must be something different. 

I mentioned elsewhere....they could try to bring him back. I think they needed to clear some roster spots for returning players. Was Keke caught up in that? Dont actually know.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Somehow didn't get signed up for playoff tickets. Pretty ticked, Packers have botched communication with my account before (passed down from parents).

I'm probably going to snag secondary market ticket though. Anyone else going? Grab a beer?

First time in like 10 years I didn't have playoff ticks lined up.

Did you let the Packers keep your money during the Covid year? Cause they effed you over like they did me if that was the case.

You had to log on to "pay your bill" even though it was $0 because there was a box asking if you wanted to sign up for playoff tickets.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

First time in like 10 years I didn't have playoff ticks lined up.

Did you let the Packers keep your money during the Covid year? Cause they effed you over like they did me if that was the case.

You had to log on to "pay your bill" even though it was $0 because there was a box asking if you wanted to sign up for playoff tickets.

Yep. That's probably what happened to me too. They kept my money from last year.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Somehow didn't get signed up for playoff tickets. Pretty ticked, Packers have botched communication with my account before (passed down from parents).

I'm probably going to snag secondary market ticket though. Anyone else going? Grab a beer?

I bought NFCCG tickets so fingers crossed I get to use them. Good thing too because I tested positive for Covid on Tuesday so I would have been screwed for this weekend anyways. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Thanks, I needed a good chuckle.  Acquired immunity because he was born in Minnesota?

He played his home games in college in Fargo....in a dome!  Did you even realize this?

The post you responded to stated "A rookie QB playing in below zero wind chill at night at GB .. yes please."  I think that stands on its own.  Any rookie (even if he was born in Canada) would have a rough go in Lambeau in January.

Yeah the comment was a joke.  And yes I know he played in a dome, I've been there.  

Sidenote, the movie Fargo is the best documentary of midwestern accent and culture I've ever seen.

53 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I bought NFCCG tickets so fingers crossed I get to use them. Good thing too because I tested positive for Covid on Tuesday so I would have been screwed for this weekend anyways. 

Do you have to have a negative test to go to sporting events in WI? 

I was "positive" for covid last week.  I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday.  It was just like a cold.  If it weren't for protocol, I would have been at work on Thursday and Friday.  I now have to wear a mask this week.  

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I want to, and realistically I could go. But have no idea how to go about a ticket this late into the week. Got any suggestions for a fella? I know of the ticket sites and what not but wondering if there's a different option. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I’ve been trying to get tickets from that Kyle dude on Twitter who has made it his mission to match sellers up with packer fans instead of 49ers fans. No luck yet.