Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

10 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Would be higher than a 7 but I think there’s about a 30% chance that Jimmy comes out just looking to lose the game with bonehead throws for picks. Not likely, but definitely a possibility 

I'm a 3.5 because I think its about a 70% chance that Jimmy throws at least one of those bad picks lol 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm a 3.5 because I think its about a 70% chance that Jimmy throws at least one of those bad picks lol 

Ha, see I think they can survive one of them. I give it a 70% chance at least that he throws a pick. I just think for Niners to lose it’s gonna take 2, maybe even 3 turnovers. I think we’ll get one from dak too. I think about 30% he throws multiple picks and costs us the game. Feeling good though. I think Jimmy will be on. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Same thing I asked Cowboys fans, confidence meter from 1-10?

I'm about a 5. I have no prediction as to who will win. But if the 49ers win they need to run down there throats and take over TOP. Defense needs to come up with a turnover, and we need to pressure Dak up the butt.

Edited by 49erurtaza

4 or 5. Really depends on what version of Dallas we get on offense. They have many uninspiring moments and I’m not sure they have the defense to Compensate like we have this year. But if Dallas is clicking and we aren’t having success running, game over imo. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LOL, hard to take Schefty serious. The book is out on him…. 

If just one QB needy GM agrees, we’re in business!🙏🏻

The good news with making the playoffs and Lance only playing when jimmy was hurt means we can at least put on our best poker face and say we’ll keep him if we don’t get what we want for him. 

• Like 2