2022 College Prospect Thread

germ-x

1 hour ago, broncofan48 said:

Idk bears, maybe jets, Texans and maybe raiders?   That’s only 4 wins I’d be comfortable even lightly penciling in.  

I think a top 3 pick is looking likely with Cards being obvious #1

Yup that's what I'm saying. It somehow looks bleaker than with Hackett in terms of schedule. We unfortunately look a bit like the Cards this season with atrocious defense and a feast or famine offense. I'm sure we will inevitably get some random win against a decent team but then potentially lose one of the ones that you mentioned, so it should even out. I guess if we are even close to that record, we should be able to draft a top tier QB from this class

2 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

A top 3 gets us Shedeur.  I think he is a better prospect than Caleb Williams.  Shedueur is tough, accurate, and is clutch.  It makes so much sense to keep him in Colorado.  Daddy can just drive down the turnpike to watch him play.  

Sounds like he goes back to CU based on all the comments.

27 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Caleb or Shedeur?  

Shedeur. Comments from Dieon saying he's a #1 and won't come out to be #2 to Caleb and he's makes enough money via NIL to not need to jump to the NFL. 

Looking like he'll come back. They will have all sorts of recruiting power to build a team to compete for it all in 2024.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Shedeur. Comments from Dieon saying he's a #1 and won't come out to be #2 to Caleb and he's makes enough money via NIL to not need to jump to the NFL. 

Looking like he'll come back. They will have all sorts of recruiting power to build a team to compete for it all in 2024.

You have no idea who is coming out into this draft, go back to your hole to try and create dissension amongst your own inbred clan in Raiderville, you can't even spell Deion correctly.

Edited by Cutler06

4 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

You have no idea who is coming out into this draft, go back to your hole to try and create dissension amongst your own inbred clan in Raiderville, you can't even spell Deion correctly.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zemhxbes5ow0c3fwf0

Your rage posts reek of insecure short man energy. Go hug someone's waist #shortking👑

Edited by big_palooka

29 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zemhxbes5ow0c3fwf0

Your rage posts reek of insecure short man energy. Go hug someone's waist #shortking👑

OR...it's just I am tired of your pathetic attempts to come over to this forum to pretend to come across as ambivalent towards the Broncos when it's really you just being a small-packaged troll who only wants to dig on Bronco fans. The epitome of what Raider fans truly are. 

On 9/18/2023 at 2:09 PM, AnAngryAmerican said:

He also has USC stink. The last good QB to come out of there was Carson Palmer, every once since - Darnold, Barkley, Sanchez, Booty, Leinart - have all been total busts. Before Carson, there was Robb Johnson, Todd Marinovich, Rodney Peete and Sean Salisbury. Oof.

Lawrence, Luck, Peyton and Elway were the only true “generational” prospects.

Maybe Williams can buck the USC trend and, I will say this, after our first two weeks I will be watching USC much more closely this year and for reasons beyond destroying CU.

And to think, Shanahan wanted Leinart when he came out of college. He tried to trade up to get him, but the idiot Bills and Lions stayed put and took guys that were reaches (Donte Whitner, Ernie Sims. No wonder why they stunk for so long). 

As for Marinovich, did NFL teams do any extensive background checks on him? Al Davis was a total idiot (maybe he saw the #12 and the fact that he was a lefty, and he thought that he was Stabler 2.0 or something). That guy shouldn't have been drafted. 

Edited by 7DnBrnc53
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

OR...it's just I am tired of your pathetic attempts to come over to this forum to pretend to come across as ambivalent towards the Broncos when it's really you just being a small-packaged troll who only wants to dig on Bronco fans. The epitome of what Raider fans truly are. 

Because I'm discussing with another poster about Shedeur going back to school next year? Mute me if you your #shortking👑 emotions can't handle it. 

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Because I'm discussing with another poster about Shedeur going back to school next year? Mute me if you your #shortking👑 emotions can't handle it. 

Better suggestions, get your Raider-loving *** outta a Broncos forum. 

But, Shedeur is already a junior, having a Heisman-like season. He’s already seeing how injuries can affect a season ( I.e. Travis Hunter) so your supposition feels very moot and biased towards a team that can be be both in need of a QB and with some local  ties. We could be well within range of selecting a prime QB candidate and who comes ove to douse any optimism but a dumbazz Raider fan…🤔 call me crazy

Edited by Cutler06

On 9/22/2023 at 12:45 PM, Cutler06 said:

Better suggestions, get your Raider-loving *** outta a Broncos forum. 

But, Shedeur is already a junior, having a Heisman-like season. He’s already seeing how injuries can affect a season ( I.e. Travis Hunter) so your supposition feels very moot and biased towards a team that can be be both in need of a QB and with some local  ties. We could be well within range of selecting a prime QB candidate and who comes ove to douse any optimism but a dumbazz Raider fan…🤔 call me crazy

Where you are this week #shortking👑?

Was it Sanders Heisman-like season going off the rails against actual competition? Or do you just have 70 reasons to hide?

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Where you are this week #shortking👑?

Was it Sanders Heisman-like season going off the rails against actual competition? Or do you just have 70 reasons to hide?

Your stupidity is you prove my point, you're just over here to troll. I'll still take Shedeur as a top 10 QB, I don't see him waiting on his own injury before entering the draft