NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

Just now, pwny said:

If he was slow all game, maybe the play calling should take that into account before running a play that requires him to not be slow else the clock runs out. 

No ****. Idk how many times I need to repeat the ref is still far behind the playcall and Dak in terms of blame.

Just now, Dome said:

As a Saints fan who witnessed the 2018 NFCCG, I will never not laugh at bad calls any more. If your team gets screwed by a bad call it's probably because you deserved it.

And as it relates to this game: I will always find great humor in a horribly sloppy game getting the "damn refs!" treatment by the fans who lost.

Let's be honest, the Saints definitely deserved it back then.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

If he was slow all game, maybe the play calling should take that into account before running a play that requires him to not be slow else the clock runs out. 

Or just take advantage of the fact you get to face Jimmy G in the playoffs and just win the game handily?

But that's a little progressive even for 2022.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

True, but us old guys remember the days when they were pretty tough to beat.  Actually, I can remember two different decades when that was the case.

So can I but when an entire generation of fans wants to throw "We Got 5" in my face that weren't even born or in elementary school during their last SB victory. 

I think back to these past 25yrs of ineptitude and laugh. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

So can I but when an entire generation of fans wants to throw "We Got 5" in my face that weren't even born or in elementary school during their last SB victory. 

I think back to these past 25yrs of ineptitude and laugh. 

Fair enough.  I can understand that because I used to deal with a rival fan base who would brag about "championships" they won back in days of the Roosevelt administration.  xD