AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

My man, come on. This would be like Rams fans saying Sean McVay should be fired if we had choked it away today.

Only if he was at fault, which he wouldnt have been with the four fumbles.

I don't think the Bills should fire him because he's brought them to relevance - but that last 13 seconds, then not calling timeouts in OT when the Chiefs were driving.

Probably the worst coaching in a payoff game that I can remember. Literally, he's the reason they lost. Especially when you consider he called timeout before both of the Chiefs plays at the end of regulation

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

0-6 in one score games, collapsed last year, collapsed against the BILL O'BRIAN Texans in 2019, makes the same fundamental errors.

I would say the 0-6 is just an exceedingly random statistic that is destined to regress to the mean. 

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Only if he was at fault, which he wouldnt have been with the four fumbles.

I don't think the Bills should fire him because he's brought them to relevance - but that last 13 seconds, then not calling timeouts in OT when the Chiefs were driving.

Probably the worst coaching in a payoff game that I can remember. Literally, he's the reason they lost. Especially when you consider he called timeout before both of the Chiefs plays at the end of regulation

If we lost today, it would have been McVay's fault. The conservative style in the second half plus all the mistakes fall on the HC.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

McDermott lives off coming here cause we sucked and now suddenly we're not *** as if that didn't have vastly more to do with Ralph Wilson dying and the Pegulas replacing his decrepit staff and organizational cronies with actual football people from the 21st century.

He's why this game was played in Arrowhead, this team consistently plays down, consistently loses these games, consistently collapses. His defense is the principle reason we've lost the last two years and just replacing Leslie Frazier with another yes man is not going to fix it.

I'll be interested to see if this outlook changes in a few days. I hear you. I understand your frustration. But y'all are right on the cusp of things. I would be hesitant to make a hasty decision like that. Would you want Daboll promoted?

• Like 1

Just now, rocky_rams said:

So when does the Chiefs offense become too expensive to maintain? 

Hill is a free agent after next year, but I don't think that they'll have any major issues locking him up. If they really did smash the draft on the offensive line, it may be a minute. May have to wait for Kelce to age out a bit / offensive line money to kick in. They have money they are going to shed soon as well. A guy like Frank clark isn't long for the roster. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

So when does the Chiefs offense become too expensive to maintain? 

It’s more how long can Kelce and Hill keep going.     The pieces around them aren’t anything that is tough to replace,   More likely upgrade.