8-Herbet
9-Watson
10-Dak
11-Stafford
12-Carr
13-Jackson
14-Tannehill
15-Hurts

I'd take all of these QBs over Cousins, Cousins would be #16 on this/my list, and hence closer to #20, then #10 for me.

Edited by CriminalMind

11 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

1-Mahomes
2-Rodgers
3-Allen
4-Wilson
5-Brady
6-Burrows
7-Murray
8-Herbet
9-Watson
10-Dak
11-Stafford
12-Carr
13-Jackson
14-Tannehill
15-Hurts

I'd take all of these QBs over Cousins, Cousins would be #16 on this/my list, and hence closer to #20, then #10 for me.

Brady is retired

Watson is currently not playing, if he ain’t playing, he can’t really  count, imo.

I don’t agree that Hurts, Tannehill, Carr, or Dak (equal, imo). 

I think that puts Cousins in around top 10 in my list. 

Edited by marshpit23
Not playing, really …corrections
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

1-Mahomes
2-Rodgers
3-Allen
4-Wilson
5-Brady
6-Burrows
7-Murray
8-Herbet
9-Watson
10-Dak
11-Stafford
12-Carr
13-Jackson
14-Tannehill
15-Hurts

Subjective list but Cousins > Stafford and all QB's that follow.  Kyler Murray is greedy and Im not paying him 60+M/yr 

also Brady is retired😆

1 minute ago, marshpit23 said:

Brady is retired

Watson is currently playing, if he ain’t playing, he can’t rally count, imo.

I don’t agree that Hurts, Tannehill, Carr, or Dak (equal, imo). 

I think that puts Cousins in around top 10 in my list. 

This ^^^^

Kirk has been playing in a meh offense for 2022s standard the last few years. When KOC and Wes install a modern offense that plays to his strengths he can have a Burrow/Stafford type year.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Boda said:

Maybe Im remembering this wrong but wasn't Mahomes projected in that 15-20 range during the draft process, most expert mock drafts, etc?

I think it was originally in that range, maybe just a little lower, some like 17-25.  I thought it was kinda crazy to go all the way to 10, considering where they were coming from...but that's why they get paid the big bucks.   

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

1-Mahomes
2-Rodgers
3-Allen
4-Wilson
5-Brady
6-Burrows
7-Murray
8-Herbet
9-Watson
10-Dak
11-Stafford
12-Carr
13-Jackson
14-Tannehill
15-Hurts

I laugh at throwing Hurts in that conversation at all.  He's barely starter-level at this point. And honestly, Cousins is still pretty much at the same level as Dak, Stafford, Carr and Tannehill.  They are all pretty much interchangeable. 

I'd probably put Cousins ahead of Jackson, until he learns how to actually pass the ball more consistently.  Right now, he's not even close to Kirk in passing ability.  Granted, he can run the lights out of the ball, but that can only get you so far. 

Furthermore, as far as I'm concerned, Russ is slipping.  3 years ago, it'd have been no question I'd have taken Russ, but he's regressed the last couple of years and is now on the decline.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

1-Mahomes
2-Rodgers
3-Allen
4-Wilson
5-Brady
6-Burrows
7-Murray
8-Herbet
9-Watson
10-Dak
11-Stafford
12-Carr
13-Jackson
14-Tannehill
15-Hurts

Tannehill and Hurts? Oye. 

Edited by wcblack34
  • Like 3