2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Fitz wouldn't make it out of training camp without being injuried. I agree on Smith though. Pass. 

I have been begging for Fitz for years but he might have to much working against him now.  I think Carr could learn a lot from his demeanor and both have a positive affect on each other.  3-4 years ag I would have been all over this.  He would have to be cheap now for me to want to do it now.

Leonardo Pagnatti Jr@PagnattiJr

Breaking News 🚨: Stephon Gilmore and Tyrann Mathieu will both be #Raiders Mathieu did his due diligence around the league and had offers from #steelers and #49ers LV offered more money and years. He will sign his contract tomorrow at the facility.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rolni said:

Leonardo Pagnatti Jr@PagnattiJr

Breaking News 🚨: Stephon Gilmore and Tyrann Mathieu will both be #Raiders Mathieu did his due diligence around the league and had offers from #steelers and #49ers LV offered more money and years. He will sign his contract tomorrow at the facility.

This guy has a tweet pinned from 6 days ago saying that Gilmore will sign “tomorrow”. So he’s already been wrong here.

On 3/26/2022 at 7:47 AM, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was just reading that according to Vegas odds (+400) we are the frontrunners to sign OBJ.  What are your thoughts on this? 

We need a number 2 but he is a diva and I'm not sure that is the route the FO is wanting to go.  He would be a massive upgrade on the field if motivated and healthy.  

Both Carr and Adams are close to OBJ off of the field, IIRC OBJ's dad was singing Carr's praises last year while he was a free agent. Adams was also publicly recruiting OBJ to sign with the Packers after he was released last season. 

This is the second time that he has torn the ACL in his left knee within a 15 month span. The last time he tore his ACL it took him a year to recover but he's reportedly looking to return in November of this season. 

Under that timeline he's likely going to miss the first 8-9 games of the season. But as we saw with the Rams last year he provided a huge boost for their offense late in the year. If we can sign him to a 1 yr deal that's built mainly on incentives, I'd be all for bringing him in. 

Dude can obviously play and he had no issues with the Rams last year. The Patriots were also reportedly very interested in signing him with McDaniels and Ziegler at the helm last year so I could see them being interested in him again, especially if he comes cheap.