2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

23 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Something haaas to be brewing unless we’re planning on loading up on middle tier FAs. Not mad at depth but we can use some difference makers.

You don't get difference makers in FA. Those players rarely get free. Even JC Jackson, the Pats normally hold onto CBs and didn't bother tagging him. Certainly interesting.

Good teams are usually patient in FA. I get the nerves though given how splashy the AFC west has been and how far away the Raiders roster is. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

You don't get difference makers in FA. Those players rarely get free. Even JC Jackson, the Pats normally hold onto CBs and didn't bother tagging him. Certainly interesting.

Good teams are usually patient in FA. I get the nerves though given how splashy the AFC west has been and how far away the Raiders roster is. 

I thought it was interesting that both Belichick and McDaniels let him sign to the bolts for only 16.5. They must know something that we don’t

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I thought it was interesting that both Belichick and McDaniels let him sign to the bolts for only 16.5. They must know something that we don’t

I live in new England and listen to sports radio all day at work. I don’t remember even a rumor of any negotiations between him and the pats. Seems like they were just all set. Which really shouldn’t be surprising with their usual track record but they spent a lot last year and definitely could’ve extended him then. 

5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

if it means we double dip on wideouts, awesome.... but I think we land Chark or Allen Robinson 

I mean, we pretty much have to at this point unless the Adams rumors are true but even then, we'd have to give up A LOT and I'm not good with that potential price and contract

33 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Bruh hahaha 

Copy Cat NFL. Rams, Buccaneers and Bengals went heavy on talent in the WR position and made it to the super bowl. Teams are copying it. Zay Jones isn’t worth that but he’s not a bum

Edited by bucksavage1