Fire Maurice Drayton And Give MLF, Gute and Murphy The Ultimatum

LLcheesehead12

6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Whoever made the decision to put Henry Black on special teams should be fired, lol.  Wirtel gets shoved backwards five yards because he weighs 220 against a 300 pound giant, and Black is just worthless back there - he literally abandon’s his post, FML.  I can hardly stand to watch this.  If Drayton has been pleading with MLF to give him better bodies, then what’s he to do?  I’m not taking any blame or responsibility away from Drayton - it’s a systematic failure from Gute on down to Drayton, IMHO.

Definitely a multilayer failure but the ST coach really has to show the most accountability for his unit. If guys are out of alignment, that’s a coaching issue. I have no idea how they selected which players would be up for the different units but that was also a complete disaster. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Count me in with the people who think this is a meaningless gesture.

Unless Belichick wants an easy job this year, you’re not fixing special teams with your next hire.

It'll at least get better.. Can't get much worse

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Count me in with the people who think this is a meaningless gesture.

Unless Belichick wants an easy job this year, you’re not fixing special teams with your next hire.

You can start with actually hiring someone with some sort of decent track record coaching ST in the NFL. That seems like a step a 5-year old would take, however, the Packers haven't done so in years...