Random Thoughts - 2022 Jan - to the Draft

dll2000

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Update:

got an office space in downtown Crystal Lake lined up.   Will be building a website and getting cards going this week.

Should have everything up and running by end of month - that is goal anyway.

Thanks for all support guys.

That is awesome! Congrats!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

On another note, my grandson was born last night. My daughter had to have emergency surgery and they had to remove part of her small bowel so they took him early. Both seem to be doing well though.

Prayers buddy

9 hours ago, Ty21 said:

So I turned 30 2 months ago and I noticed I’ve gotten a couple gray hairs now. @CBears019@TankWilliams@GOGRIESE How we faring, guys?

Gray makes you look better generally.  Don’t fight it. 

I am 47 and only get occasional grays in my eyebrows and chest hair.  

Little tip. Speaking of eyebrows, little straight eye for straight guy, at your new age start getting your brows and ears trimmed with every haircut.  Just ask barber to do it.  They are used to it. 

11 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am 47 and only get occasional grays in my eyebrows and chest hair.  

Little tip. Speaking of eyebrows, little straight eye for straight guy, at your new age start getting your brows and ears trimmed with every haircut.  Just ask barber to do it.  They are used to it. 

Oh God, yes. I'll be 50 in a month and without this protip it would look like I had patches of crab grass growing out of my ears and daddy long legs sitting above my eyes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Oh God, yes. I'll be 50 in a month and without this protip it would look like I had patches of crab grass growing out of my ears and daddy long legs sitting above my eyes.

Watch the nose hairs too.  A lot guys don’t realize they have a bunch visible. 

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I’m not scared of it. I didn’t expect to hit 30 anyway. It’s at a point where it’s hard to tell the difference between it and my natural blonde/light brown. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

I've been getting wild hairs in my brows and eye lashes since I was 25 and I start Medicare next month.

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I’m not scared of it. I didn’t expect to hit 30 anyway. It’s at a point where it’s hard to tell the difference between it and my natural blonde/light brown. 

65 and not a single grey hair but my son started showing grey at 35 even though he's dish pan blond like me.  My Dad was 70 before got any grey and he had jet black hair.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Im 34 and still growing vellus hairs all over my face. Looks Grey from 10 feet out and then get up close and looks like a 2nd puberty. 😂

• Like 1