Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I get that it's one game. But playing this awful against a lesser counterpart still says something. Just like statement games mean something.

I couldn't disagree more...people seem to forget every team in the NFL has millionaire professional players on their team...on any given Sunday any team can beat any team...it's the parity created by the cap.

34 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

They've been a top 10 offense for 3 years now

I will say though that it's worrisome how pass heavy Buffalo can be. Maybe that's because Singletary is only so-so or perhaps their OL isn't a good run blocking unit, but 40 throws compared to 10 rushes is concerning

That I would 100% agree with...like you said it could be down to their talent at running back that just isn't very good (rumor has it they wanted Najee Harris) or because that is the design I don't know...my hope is like in New England the offence is adaptable to the personnel...

The lack of run game is the reason after researching Moore he became my #1a with Daboll being #1b.

Stopped watching the Dallas game when the backups came in at the start of the 4th quarter...which in an NFL game is insane...went to watch the Bills game and clearly Daboll has adjusted as well given they are blowing out the Jets...will try and catch up on that later...the ability of both these teams to bounce back is impressive...Moore gets the edge because he isn't playing with an elite defence and runs the ball more which is a real key for me.